23 gennaio, 2006

Bike Expo 2006

Dopo una settimana di duro lavoro sono andato con un amico a vedere il Bike Expo, dove ho incontrato tutti i bikers del forum della rivista Biker's Life. Un saluto a tutti voi ragazzi, mi fa sempre un piacere enorme vedervi ai nostri incontri.

After a week of hard work I went with a friend to visit the Bike Expo where I met all the bikers I knew in the forum of the Biker's Life. This is the most important expo-meeting for custom and chopper motorbikes.

















7 commenti:

Alda ha detto...

stai pensando di rinnovare la tua Vulcan?

Vulcan ha detto...

magari!

benjamin ha detto...

thanks for the comment!!^^ u really think so? and,yo ,nice bike pics too^^

Photography ha detto...

Cool bikes, love the third one :-)

benjamin ha detto...

thx!! \(^00^)/

Arun ha detto...

Oh man! I love the blue one with that mother of a tyre. So, Max, whch one do you want? Which one can I gift you? :-)

Vulcan ha detto...

Photography,

me too the blue one! ;)


Scure,
me accontenteria de una vulcan 1600!!


Arun,
thanx Arun, the blue one it could be the best gift you could do to me! :D



Meco,
chissà de no..?