09 febbraio, 2007

Water

Devo dire che queste foto sono il primo e vero esperimento di questo tipo di macro, non quelle del latte. Dopo una decina di giorni senza vederle devo dire che le trovo più interessanti della prima volta che le ho viste. Mi piace guardarle, forse perché adoro certe tonalità dei colori blu.

I must say that: these photograph were the first experiment of the macro shots, not the milk ones. After ten days without watching them I must say I find them more interesting than in the first time I saw them. I just love to see them all, maybe because I love them for the blue colours.

























7 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Fantastic macros Vulcan. very nice shots and blue color is very remarkable.

Maria ha detto...

THESE ARE INCREDIBLE MACRO SHOTS, MAX! simply excellent!

on your question, i upload my pictures on flickr now for ease of upload and web maintenance. (before flickr i used to experience disappearing acts from my pictures, now it doesn't happened anymore!) none of my pictures are made public thus, you're asked for a password.

Rohit Talwar ha detto...

FABULOUS

KILLER


BRO! These are absolutely delicious! Whoa...I love them totally! HUG!

Rohit Talwar ha detto...

Oh and the Bike expo set is cooool! And the girls! ;)

Maria ha detto...

PS:

I made my photos on flickr public, if you click on them, the website shouldn't ask you to login. I hope it works. :)

Vulcan ha detto...

Intern,

Thank you very much, I'm very happy you love 'em, the blue is my preferred, but I see that is also the preferred one of a lot of people! :)


Maia,

Wow, thank you Maria! :)
Oh, I understand. I'm planning to buy a pro on there, just 'cause they give you the possibility to have unlimited sets and space on their servers.. and I was browsing on them in the past months and I like the system they did for the photo storage and all the stuff..

And I become your flickr friend now ;)



Rohit!

Killer?!?
thank you, but.. I'm embarrassed! :) but I'm happy also!

I was sure you loved the girls, this year they were very beautiful, more than the past two years! ;)

Vulcan ha detto...

ROH!

what about your blog??

o_O