15 febbraio, 2007

The Gray Cat

Una bellissima gatta grigia che era interessata a me e alla mia Canon. Durante una camminata a Lipica lei stava sonnecchiando sul tetto della mia macchina quando mi vide e scese correndomi incontro per delle coccole.. o era più interessata ad avere del cibo?? OPS!!

A beautiful cool gray cat who was interested in me and my camera! During a walk on the farm of Lipica, she (yes, the cat is a lady) was standing on the top of my car and when she saw me she went down just to run straight to me for have some cuddles.. or was she more interested in food?? OPS!!

























2 commenti:

Maria ha detto...

love the framing and color, Max! she looks mean in the last photo.

how was your valentines day? my belated happy valentines day!

Vulcan ha detto...

I love the colour too! that gray is terrific.
In some pictures it seems that she is a puppet.. ^^


My valentine day was great like every year! We were at home watching a movie after a dinner cooked by me. We don't love so much to go out.. That year I bought her a lovely flowerpot with some little roses.. I guess they will survive! heeheee!