16 agosto, 2006

My Granpa

He is my grandfather. He is 87, he did it at the 3rd of august. His name is Domenico, or simply Dino. I really love him as myself. He is my only last granpa I have. He is on a picture, in a past post on here, with my mother, when I was one. Yesterday we went with my girl Mara to eat fishes on a restaurant, where i took these (and other) pictures. In these days my parents are on holyday and I am with him the most of the time. I cook for him on his house or we go out for little trips to Slovenia for eating good dishes, and drinking good wines and beers. He's my hero.








7 commenti:

Photography ha detto...

Is he is also a biker like you?

Vita ha detto...

Nice story about you and your Grandpa. I like the photograph with his hands and the glass of wine.

sandig ha detto...

Beautiful... you are blessed!

Vulcan ha detto...

Intern,

Thanx! I hope you saw the images :)
And.. yes, I cook! ;-P



Photography,
Yes, he was a biker.. I knew it after I bought my first motorbike.. he didn't tell me anything before! He owned an italian Guzzi 500.. a legendary bike, here in Italy.



'Snot,
Thank you very much!


Sandig,
Yes I'm considering myself very blessed!

Maria ha detto...

max,

I now see where you get your good looks! Your grandpa has a happy face and a nice smile!

I love the hand picture, it's dramtic!

R ha detto...

Great! Cheers to the wonderful feeling of having someone to look upto!

Alda ha detto...

auguri per gli 87 anni di tuo nonno!...auguri anche a te Max per il tuo prossimo compleanno, lo ricordo perchè sei nato lo stesso giorno di mio padre solo che lui ne fa 85...vorrei essere come lui alla sua età...tempre di una volta!
...ancora auguroni a te amico!