10 agosto, 2006

Meeting Salvo

Due giorni fa io e Scure siamo andati a trovare la famiglia di Salvo, e dopo un bel pranzetto ci siamo scaraventati nella birreria Pedavena, una birreria con una gran buona birra, dovrò ritornarci!

Two days ago I went with my friend Scure to visit another biker, Salvo. After a lunch in a goo restaurant where we meet Salvo's wife, their daughter and son, and his brother in law, we went to the Pedavena's brewery. Their beer has a very good taste, I must retourn there!






































4 commenti:

Maria ha detto...

hello max,

love the 4th picture (the 2nd beer picture...)! looks refreshing!

regarding your comment on my page, yep! that's my Sam, he is a 2003 Honda Accord Coupe. I imagine, I love him as much you love Vulcan. :)

thanks for being a regular on my site! i always look for your comments!

Vulcan ha detto...

Me too for your comments and visits! :)

Anonimo ha detto...

Che belli ! Tu ..Scure e la famiglia Salvuzzu ..
Invidia ...voglio esserci asap.

Anonimo ha detto...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it 2006 ford focus picture olympic games 2002 pontiac montana fuel milage New york mets baseball team Jonathan lewis + furniture http://www.volvo-xc90-review.info review of car lcd monitor small business web site design