16 novembre, 2005

Photoblogs




























Sometimes I surf to other blogs with beautiful shots and I see they are without comments (or with few ones) and sometimes I see blogs with shots not so good like the past ones, but with a lot of positive comments like "awesome", "great", "this blog is gorgeous"... and so on. I want to specify that I'm not asking for more comments here by my friends, but I'm thinkin' to the mistery of the people that write a comment surfing the blogs.. What is the real reason they had before they left their comment? Why do they write, and then they follow a blog, without good pictures?
Here is three blogs I visit, and I look their pictures, just to learn:
The Daily Sashin
Urban Space
Black and White

9 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

...love this set of photos! :)

Anonimo ha detto...

thank you for the wonderful links... what beautiful photos!

Vulcan ha detto...

thank you Sandig, it was taken into a medieval suburb last september.

Photography ha detto...

Hey vulcan thanx for visiting my blog and about the comments, bloggers like comments bcoz they encourage them in their work abt the message they convey, the happiness they share with others.
Comments are actually compliments sometimes good sometimes bad, but most of the time good. So keep blogging and commenting and i followed ur links they r gr8 :-)

Arun ha detto...

Thanks for sharing these links Max.

p.s. These are the best pics on your blog so far! (After the fire pics)

Vulcan ha detto...

Thanx Photo,
you do nice shots sometimes I visit you during my free moments! :)


Sandig,
I hope to see your images gorgeous like they are every time you post something!

Vulcan ha detto...

Arun,
I didn't see you few hours ago! o_O

Really? the best pics? thank you very much my fella! :)

Anonimo ha detto...

Will check out the links. I have my own set of photo blogs too as well as bike trip shots.. at

www.bubblingbrooks.com/shotz ( I am organizing this)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jilmil/sets/
( this is my collection of albums from our trips across the country) :)

Now for the photos. I love the shot with the window.. like th framing.. and the fact that you can see the cross.. its an interesting composition

Vulcan ha detto...

Pallavi, the window with the cross.. incredible but true.. I was walking through a suburb when I saw the window.. the sun was lightin up the cross, and the shadows were natural, I didn't use photoshop to give the light..
thank you for commenting! :)