08 novembre, 2005

ME, during the 70ties and the 90ties

1970, two months.. I'm that one on the right! ;)








1971, my first birthday!
Also, my mother Dory and my grandfather Dino







1974, 4 years, during the Carnival











1991, 21 years, when I was a powermetal drummer
The one on the right was my singer, "Blind Ambition" was the name of our band, here we received the City's best metal band prize


1994, 24 years, recording a funky demo with RHA








1999, 29 years, playing with RHA
(http://www.revolvingimage.com/rhaband)










but.. where are the 80ties??? I have not here the pictures..
I will post them soon!

9 commenti:

Vulcan ha detto...

he he he... go verto el caseton dela sofita..!!!!

Arun ha detto...

hahhahaha! I love the 1974 pic. It's amusing to see the funny clothes our parents made us wear.

~ Arun

Vulcan ha detto...

Arun,
Just think I have that one somewere in the house of my parents :)

Anonimo ha detto...

ho visto che suoni,la tua batteria ma non ho visto le fans

Alda ha detto...

MAMMA MIA mAX, ADORO LA BATTERIA...MI FAI UNA INVIDIA!!!..QUAND'ERO PIù PICCOLA AVEVO UN AMICO CHE MI FACEVA SEMPRE SUONARE UN POCO PRIMA CHE INCOMINCIASSE IL BALLO ALLA GINNASTICA TRIESTINA, ADESSO I MIEI MI GUARDANO MALE PERCHè QUANDO VADO AL RIsTORANTE SBATTO FORCHETTE E COLTELLI SU BICCHIERI, BOTTIGLIE E TAVOLO ...NON è UGUALE MA MI PIACE!

crallspace ha detto...

Nice photos... where does the time go?

Anonimo ha detto...

See how you made me take my own trip down memory lane??
Thank you!
The fish photos were taken in the pond in my backyard...see September photos...The color...all nature...
Oh an the volvo windshield is crystal clean now...took a bit of work but it is clear again.
Thank you again for your kind comments.

Vulcan ha detto...

Sandig,

Yes I did! :)
About your backyard... I think you'd have a nice house there!

Anonimo ha detto...

I am sorry...I meant July. I am glad you figured this out.
Have a good day. :)