05 maggio, 2010

Giovanni e Valeria

After months of hard work in graphic design and photography I just want to post here some of the shots I made last week to some nice guys, Giovanni and Valeria. This weekend I'm going to photograph their marriage in Todi, a small nice city in the Umbria region.

These shots were made in the beautiful Slovenian meadows near Trieste. We spent some hours going around with my car. It was a lovely day, with a beautiful sun and wind, with great and interesting clouds.

I can't wait to leave Trieste for Todi this weekend!!







2 commenti:

R ha detto...

LOVE THIS SET!
It's so real, so happy. You're gifted, man.

Vulcan ha detto...

woah Rhoit! I really appreciate your comments! but this one.. am I so gifted for true?? Thank you so much man, this comment make me really proud!!