14 maggio, 2010

The wedding of Giovanni and Valeria

Shooting for the wedding of Giovanni and Valeria it was a pleasure for me! I passed some days in Perugia (Umbria region, Italy) and I made the wedding pictures in Todi, the city of Jacopone da Todi. The wedding ceremony was done in the Town Council and the wedding party in the ancient house were Jacopone lived for a period, in Todi, an old building full of Renaissance frescoes.
The day after the wedding I made a photographic tour in Perugia, during a beautiful sunday morning in may. I'll post the pictures soon.

Here some of the pictures made at the wedding...










2 commenti:

R ha detto...

If I ever get married, you're taking my photos. You're just too good. These are full of emotions, happiness and glory. Just the perfect wedding set.

Vulcan ha detto...

...and I will be happy to do it for you! :)

I'll never stop to say "thank you" for these comments!