30 ottobre, 2006

Portraits on a Ferry

Waiting the time on a ferry it could be nice to get some pictures of the interiors and some portraits of us reflected on the fuel tank, or on the chrome parts of my Vulcan, or shooting the shadows on the iron walls of the boat. Mara did my one.
That day we were going on a little weekend holiday in the same place we were this summer. Lovely without tourists!

In the next 8 days of november I will be away for a little holyday on the mountains in the north of the Veneto region, I hope well for the weather, and the cool situations will give me the possibility to get good shots around to share with you! Yours sincerely, Max :)






































































6 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

another great set of pictures...

Anonimo ha detto...

very very well executed! i love the last photo, esp.

m.e.

Vulcan ha detto...

thanx my ladies! :)

Marcela ha detto...

Las fotos de las motos son geniales!!!
Te felicito.
MARCELA

Anonimo ha detto...

I LOVE the last shot, man! And the woman's reflection on the ferry's surface. You're brilliant.

Vulcan ha detto...

Marcela,
Thanx!

Rohit,
she is my girl, sometimes I enjoy to shot our shadows :)

..and thank you so much!