21 luglio, 2010

TriesteLovesJazz festival 2010
























The TriesteLovesJazz international festival has begun and my cameras are working every afternoon and evening. In the past months I projected and made all the graphic designs and now I'm photographing all the musicians and the stars who will play on our stages in Trieste.
This year we will be visited by three important international artists: Larry Carlton, Esperanza Spalding and The Trio of Oz (Omar Hakim, Rachel Z and Maeve Roice).
Actually I made the first three events, I post some of the pictures I love for the most, but all the set can be viewed going to the TriesteLovesJazz official website (in the entry gate you can see some of the pictures I made last year).































Above David Massey and the the Trieste Gospel Choir, below the latin band Ocho Rios















Nessun commento: