24 giugno, 2010

The orange raincoat

Two photographs made during my photographic session for a cover book of horror novels, written by Sabrina Gregori, the girl in the orange raincoat. The briefing and the art direction of the cover book is totally different and when the book will be presented the next 14th of July, I'll post the coverbook with my photograph. But for now I want to show just two pictures I made after the photographic session, before taking the lunch. I was so interested in working on the Sabrina's expression; she is a kind girl and I wanted to have a shot of her with her "dark half".
In the dark background Antonella Rimbaldo, the model for the session, and a great friend and photographer.
Below, a picture of the location, a music recording studio of a friend 'o mine, Alberto, who is assisting me during this little session.

Nessun commento: