14 luglio, 2009

Venice: just a trip

The first days of june we went to visit Venice, for just a little trip. In the days before the trip we had a lot of bad days with rain and storms: not usual for the june's period in Italy. Anyway we went to visit to my girl' sister and we stayed with them for a day, relaxin', drinkin', eating lovely dishes cooked with supremacy by my brother in law. During the afternoon of the sunday we decided to go for the trip to Venice, just because the weather was turning to a lovely sunny, even if the storms were all around the city of Venice.
We used the train to reach the center of Venice, after that three hours by feet to see the famous venetian city. As usual I used my camera, without thinking the pictures would be so interesting for that day.. we were there for some hours and I had not the time to walk for takin pictures. But the weather gave me the possibility to take some really interesting moments, expecially in the famous San Marco's Square, when the sea started to grow up. These are some of the shots I did that day, I hope you will enjoy them as I did while I was photographing.








more pictures about this event: MySpace, MyWebsite

1 commento:

R ha detto...

Gorgeous.