05 marzo, 2007

The Red Building

Nei giorni passati sono stato piuttosto influenzato e il mio computer è rimasto spento per la maggiorparte del tempo. Così voglio ricominciare contnuando dalle foto che ho fatto dalla terrazza del Circolo Generali. Nella prima foto si può vedere il palazzo, quello rosso, e la sua terrazza.

I was cold in the past days, so my computer was closed. So I want to restart from some of the pictures I did from the Generali Club's terrace. In the first photo you can see the red building where I was 2 weeks ago.






























3 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

wow Just wow!!! the first and the second shots are mindblowing. Rest are good too!

Maria ha detto...

WOW indeed! WOW short for Wonderful, Oh-some, Work! I esp love the 1st and 2nd photos, too!

as usual, excellent job Max!

Anonimo ha detto...

nice set :)