13 dicembre, 2006

Space Reserved to Nothing

Alcune scritte particolari fatte su vari materiali, muri, porte, vetri..

Some pictures of notices on materials like walls, doors, glasses.. I hope to give you the right english meanings.

Space Reserved to Nothing
mc²/N=







Making Dinosaurs with "If" and "But"
(Literal translation, it means "making dinosaurs with objections")

Triceratops 6.74




Offices - Stress Room







I Hate the Filthy







Still Unbroken








I placebo you
you placebo me
and yet we are
left ourselves
boh!

(The world "placebo" has been utilized for the italian "piacevo", "piacevi", that means "pleased". So the sense is "I cant'understand why we pleased ourselves and yet we are left ourselves")

1 commento:

Photography ha detto...

Hi vulcan, how are you- yes its me after a long time, looks like you are having a lot of adventure in life :-)