17 maggio, 2006

A New Baby

La nuova Vulcan Classic 1600 è arrivata!
Deve ancora essere installata ma non riesco a trovare il file "setup.exe" per iniziare la provedura di installazione! Ovviamente sto aspettando che venga montata dal meccanico del concessionario.. Penso che riuscirò a provarla già domani, se tutto fila liscio!

My new Vulcan Classic 1600 is arrived!
It must be "installed" but I can't find the file setup.exe for starting the installation procedure! :)
Naturally I'm joking, and I'm waiting for the installation done by the engineer.. I suppose tomorrow I will try the new bike, after a month I was waiting for it!

























6 commenti:

R ha detto...

Waiting for an another sexy bike post!

Have fun with it!

Anonimo ha detto...

evvvvvvvai!!!! buonissima strada appena avrai trovato il setup! eheheh
;)

Maria ha detto...

can't wait to see the new bike! enjoy the installation process and if you encounter a system failure, just reboot - lol! have fun!

by the way, not me, but my boyfriend is putting wood on the floor... :)

Anonimo ha detto...

Auguri!;))
che la tua piccola possa regalarti sogni infiniti!:)
Pazienza per la bikerfest, capiterà un'altra occasione!:)

Anonimo ha detto...

complimenti:gran bella bestia

Anonimo ha detto...

I am so happy for you ..have fun..
ride safely ..share your emotions
with us ..and of course
buona strada sempre ..